當前位置:商標查詢大全網 - 彩票開獎 - 劍橋少兒英語三下48頁第8題翻譯

劍橋少兒英語三下48頁第8題翻譯

"How much have you got, Michael?" asked Betty, looking into her own piggy-bank.

“妳有多少,邁克爾?”貝蒂邊問,邊看她自己的儲蓄罐。

"Not a lot, " said Michael. "Do you think we’ll have enough to buy Mum a good birthday present?"

邁克爾答道:“不多,妳覺得我們會有足夠的錢給媽媽買壹件很好的生日禮物嗎?”

Betty didn’t think so, but she wanted to make Michael happy and cheer him up.

貝蒂不這麽認為,但她想讓邁克爾高興,使他振作起來。

"We’ll get her a lovely card," said Betty, "and then see how much is left."

“我們給她買壹張可愛的卡片,”貝蒂說,“然後看看還能剩下多少錢。”

The children put on their coats and Betty carefully put the money into her outside pocket.

孩子們穿上外套,貝蒂小心地把錢放在了外套的口袋裏。

Mummy waved them off from the door."You be careful," she said to the children. " And don’t be late for tea."

媽媽在門邊揮手再見。“妳們千萬小心,別耽誤了喝茶時間。”她對孩子們說。

"We won’t." waved Betty.

“我們會及時回來的。”貝蒂揮手答道。

"Bye," shouted Michael.

“再見。”邁克爾大聲說道。

Hand in hand, brother and sister went off to the shopping centre.

姐弟倆手拉著手,朝購物中心走去。

They walked for a few minutes and Michael suddenly spotted something on a big board. "Fun for children!" "Betty, can we go?"

他們走了幾分鐘,邁克爾突然在壹個大牌子上看見了什麽:“兒童樂園!”“貝蒂,我們能去嗎?”

"We should go into town," said Betty, who secretly wanted to go and have fun, too.

“我們應該去鎮上,”貝蒂說,其實她心裏也想去玩玩,好開心壹下。

"But I think it won’t matter if we only take a look."

“不妨事的,只是看壹看嘛。”

Michael and Betty quickly went into the funfair.

邁克爾和貝蒂很快地進了遊樂場。

There were so many interesting things for children to play on.

那兒供孩子們玩的東西可真多啊。

"Can we try out a ride?" asked Michael.

“我們玩騎乘遊戲好嗎?”邁克爾問。

Betty put her hand in the pocket and felt the money for Mummy’s birthday present.

貝蒂把手伸進口袋裏,摸了摸給媽媽買生日禮物的錢。

"well, I guess one try won’t make much difference, " she smiled.

“好的,玩壹下大概不會花掉多少錢的。”她微笑著說。

Soon Betty and Michael hopped onto the wooden horses and had a ride.

很快,貝蒂和邁克爾跳上了木馬,騎了起來。

Round and round they went, they laughed and laughed until the horses came to a stop.

他們騎了壹圈又壹圈,他們笑啊,笑啊,直到馬停了下來。

Michael quickly got off and went to a car ride.

邁克爾趕快走開,轉向了汽車駕乘遊戲。

"Wait a minute." Said Betty, quickly counting the money.

“等等。”貝蒂邊說,邊飛快地數著錢。

"We don’t have the money for another ride."

“再玩騎乘遊戲的話錢就不夠了。”

But Michael wanted to have the ride so much and in the end betty said, "OK. It was great fun."

但邁克爾太想再騎了,最後貝蒂說:“好吧。”確實太好玩了。

Next, Michael just had to have an ice cream because he was so thirsty.

接下來,邁克爾又不得不買了支冰淇淋吃,因為他太渴了。

By the time the children were ready to leave, there was only twenty pence left in Betty’s pocket.

等到孩子們準備離開的時候,貝蒂的口袋裏只剩下二十便士了。

"Oh, no!" cried Betty, "That won’t even buy Mummy a card."

“哦,糟了!”貝蒂喊道,“連給媽媽買卡片的錢都不夠了。”

The children did feel bad about it." Maybe I can win Mummy something," said Michael, as he pointed to one of the side-shows.

孩子們感到很難過。“或許我能給媽媽贏得什麽東西,”邁克爾指著壹處路邊攤說。

Michael took one of the ten pence pieces and handed it to a man on one of the side-show.

邁克爾拿著十便士,遞給了壹個路邊攤上的人。

"If you hit in the duck’s head, you can get something nice."

“如果妳擊中了鴨子的頭,妳就能得到很好的東西。”

But the duck was moving all the time, it was difficult to hit it. And Michael lost the game.

但鴨子在不停地動著,很難被擊中。邁克爾輸了。

Just then, a lady selling raffle tickets said to Betty. "Like to buy a raffle ticket, dear? It's my last one."

正在那時,壹個賣彩票的女士對貝蒂說:“親愛的,想買彩票嗎?我還剩最後壹張。”

[04:09.64]Betty decided she couldn't buy anything else for ten pence, and so she bought the last ticket.

貝蒂作了決定,反正剩下的十便士買不了別的任何東西,就買了最後那張彩票。

" Number 66, red," said a voice. " wins the star prize."

“第66號,紅色,”壹個聲音說,“贏了大獎。”

Betty couldn’t believe it. "That’s my ticket,” she shouted as she ran to get the box.

貝蒂不敢相信。“那是我的彩票,”她喊著,沖過去拿盒子。

Inside was a beautiful cake, just like a birthday cake.

盒子裏面是壹塊漂亮的蛋糕,正和生日蛋糕壹樣。

The children carried it carefully home and gave it to Mummy.

孩子們小心地把它拿回了家,送給了媽媽。

" Oh," she said, "You must have saved for a long time to buy this."

“哦,”她說,“妳們肯定攢了好長時間的錢,來買這個吧。”

Betty and Michael smiled at each other, for only they know what happened only half an hour earlier.

貝蒂和邁克爾相視而笑,因為只有他倆知道,僅在半小時前發生了什麽。