當前位置:商標查詢大全網 - 健康百科 - 真命天女Destiny's Child的歌曲《survivor》 中文大意?

真命天女Destiny's Child的歌曲《survivor》 中文大意?

Now that U're out of my life.現在妳離開了我的生活。

I'm so much better.我的生活比以前更好。

U thought that I'd be weak without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會變得虛弱。

But I'm stronger.但我更加強壯。

U thought that I'd be broke without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會變得貧窮。

But I'm richer.但我更加富有。

U thought that I'd be sad without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會變得悲傷。

I laugh harder.但我笑得更響亮。

U thought I wouldn't grow without U.妳原以為沒有妳我不會成長。

Now I'm wiser.現在我變得更加明智。

Though that I'd be helpless without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會變得很無助。

But I'm smarter.但我更加瀟灑。

U thought that I'd be stressed without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會變得很緊張

But I'm chillin'.但我更加冷靜。

U thought I wouldn't sell without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會賣不出去

Sold 9 million.但我現在已經賣了九百萬

I'm a survivor ! (What?) 我是個幸存者!(什麽?)

I'm not gonna give up ! (What?) 我不會放棄!(什麽?)

I'm not gonna stop ! (What?) 我不會停止!(什麽?)

I'm gonna work harder ! (What?) 我會更加努力工作!(什麽?)

I'm a survivor ! (What?) 我是個幸存者!(什麽?)

I'm gonna make it ! (What?) 我將會成功!(什麽?)

I will survive ! (What?) 我將會生存下去!(什麽?)

Keep on survivin' ! (What?) 我將會壹直生存下去!(什麽?)

Thought I couldn't breathe without.妳原以為沒有妳我不能呼吸。

I'm inhaling.但我我現在吸氣。

U thought I couldn't see without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會看不見。

Perfect vision.但我現有極好的視力。

U thought I couldn't last without U.妳原以為沒有妳我不能延續。

But I'm lastin'.但我正在延續。

U thought that I would die without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會死去。

But I'm livin'.但我還活著。

Thought that I would fail without U.妳原以為沒有妳我會失敗。

But I'm on top.但我現已達到頂峰。

Thought it would be over by now.妳原以為沒有妳我現在已經完蛋。

But it won't stop.但我沒有停步。

Thought that I would self destruct.妳原以為沒有妳我會自毀。

But I'm still here.但我仍然在這裏。

Even in my years 2 come.即使在我未來的歲月裏。

I'm still gon be here.我將仍然在這裏。

I'm wishin' U the best.我希望妳成為最好。

Pray that U are blessed.我為妳祈禱祝妳幸福。

Bring much success,no stress,& lots of happiness.給妳帶來許多成就和許多幸福,卻沒有壓力。

(I'm better than that ! )(我比這要好得多!)

I'm not gon blast U on the radio.我不會在電臺攻擊妳。

I'm not gon lie on U & Ur family.我不會折磨妳及妳的家庭。

I'm not gon hate on U in the magazines.我不會在雜誌上憎恨妳。

I'm not gon compromise my Christianity.我不會為我的信仰妥協折衷我的基督教

U know I'm not gon diss U on the internet.妳知道我不會在互聯網上拋棄妳。

Cause my mama taught me better than that.因為我媽媽的教導比這要好得多。

Oh (oh) !!Oh (oh) !!

After of all of the darkness & sadness.所有的黑暗和悲傷過後。

Soon comes happiness.幸福很快就要來臨。

If I surround my self with positive things.如果我用正確的東西來指導自己。

I'll gain prosperity.我很快就會獲得財富。