Look at the stars. 看那些星星
Look how they shine 4 U. 它們怎麽為妳閃爍的
And everything U do. 妳的壹切。
Yeah,they were all yellow. 都變黃的了 (黃色有膽小的意思)
I came along. 我來了
I wrote a song 4 U. 為妳寫了壹首歌。
And all the things U do.無論妳做什麽
And it was called yellow.人們都叫它黃的(膽怯,膽小)
So then I took my turn.所以該輪到我了
Oh what a thing 2 have done.幹點什麽哪
And it was all yellow. 都那麽黃 (害怕,膽小)
Ur skin. 妳的肌膚。
Oh yeah,Ur skin & bones. 哦,妳的肌膚和骨骼。
Turn into something beautiful. 變得如此美麗。
U know,U know I love U so. 妳知道我是那麽愛妳
U know I love U so. 妳知道我是那麽愛妳
U know I love U so. 妳知道我是那麽愛妳.
I swam across.我遊過來。
I jumped across 4 U.我為妳跳過來
Oh what a thing 2 do. 咳,該幹什麽呢
'Cos U were all yellow. 因為妳是那麽黃 (膽怯,膽小的)
I drew a line.我畫了壹條線。
I drew a line 4 U.我為妳畫了壹條線。
And U know.妳知道。
For U I'd bleed myself dry .為了妳我流幹了我的血
It's true. 的確是這樣
Look how they shine for U.看它們怎麽為妳閃爍。
Look how they shine.看它們怎麽為妳閃爍。
And all the things that U do.妳的壹切。