當前位置:商標查詢大全網 - 網遊競技 - 《雨人》經典對白

《雨人》經典對白

我這裏有,加我hi,我告訴妳網站 .

我這裏有雨人的中英文臺詞。這裏不好發。加我吧

人 Rain Man 中英文劇本

我告訴過妳今早就要的我還在處理那四部藍寶捷尼

[Man #1] I've got four Lamborghinisthat can't meet smog emission standards.

至今無法符合排煙量的標準環保局打了妳九次回票

How many timesyou wash out with E.P. A?

我們會通過環保局審核的我只需要多兩天

[Man #2] Sir, they'reclearing E.P.A. In a few days.

三次?我進了四部車

Three times?You're on a roll.

每部各有三次

Four cars, three times each.That's zip for twelve.

妳是技術人員或太空工程師?

Are you a mechanicor a NASA engineer?

我告訴過妳我從未進過藍寶捷尼

I told you I've neverdealt with Lamborghinis...

而妳保證能及時交車的

and yet you assured me that you coulddeliver the cars within that time frame.

什麽都別說,因為我要聽

Don't tell me that,'cause I'm not even listening.

不,先生,我不認為有此必要

Sir, I hardly thinkthat's necessary.

我會向我的貸款人解釋

I'll explain thatto my swing loan.

我欠他二萬元屆時要加三萬利息

I'm into him for 200,000.That's thousand, three zeros.

我所有的錢全綁在這些車上若我無法將之發現,我就完了

I got my money tied up in these cars.If I don't get it, I am finished.

-妳了解嗎?-妳得體諒我們的處境

- Do you understand that?- You have to understand our situation.

我才不管妳的問題,我自身難保

I got a shark snappin' at my heels.

They could've taken the carand my business 11 days ago.

我11天前就該交車了

I am holding them offwith a whip and a chair.

我的老天爺,現在我束手無策

I understand that.I know delivery is way overdue.

我了解妳的交車期限已過

This fuckin' E.P. A!The whole world is chokin' on smog...

那該死的環保署全世界都快因煙霧而窒息了

and they're gonna correct the situationby keeping my four cars off the road?

-他們不讓我這四部車上路-當然不是

- [Ringing]- Babbitt Collectibles.

貝比收藏汽車公司

Have you tried cash?How much do these E.P.A. Guys earn?

試試用紅包,那些環保人員的待遇如何?

Charlie, Mr. Wyatt.

查理,懷特先生

- Wyatt?- Yeah, about the swing loan.

有關貸款的事

If he doesn't get the money by 5:30,he's gonna come and seize all the cars.

若五點半前不還錢,他就要要扣車

- I have to call you back.- You should talk to Mr. Babbitt.

-我等壹下再回妳電話-我想妳該和貝比先生本人談

Tell him you watched me sign the checkon Tuesday, then you put it in the mail.

告訴他妳知道我周二已簽了支票妳本人看著我簽的

I need this.Come on.

然後將之交給了小妹了快啊,我需要妳如此做

I wouldn't do that untilyou talk to Mr. Babbitt.

我不會如此做的,先生

His number?He's on the road now.

請他們留下電話號碼他嗎?不,他剛剛才走

- He wants you to call him immediately.- Charlie...

-請妳親自與貝比先生談-查理

Tell him I'm connecting to Barbados,arriving 1:30 a.m.

告訴他們現在無法連絡我淩晨壹點半才回來

- Charlie!- Lenny, I'm standing right here.

查理,倫尼,我在這呢

Mr. Bateman wants to back out on his carand he wants to take Mr. Webb with him.

貝蒙先生要撤回交易他還要帶著偉伯先生壹起來

They want their down payments back.They found two cars at Valley Motors.

他們要求退回訂金他們在維利汽車找到了兩部車

Tell him that that was me on the line,the cars just passed emissions...

告訴他我剛剛與妳通過電話

and the E.P.A. Paperworkwill be in here momentarily.

車子剛通檢查環保署的文件馬上就到

- You payin' attention to me?- Yeah, I'm listening.

-妳有在聽嗎?-是,我在聽

Tell them also that I'm knocking offfive grand on both their deals.

另外告訴他們每輛車少收五千元

- Do you understand that, Lenny?- I got it.

-是的,妳確定妳明白了?-我明白了,我明白了

Mr. Bateman, that wasMr. Babbitt on the other line.

貝蒙先生,剛才是貝比先生電話

As it happens,the cars are passing emissions...

車輛正要通過檢驗

What am I saying?The cars have passed emissions.

我是說車子已通過檢驗

We're waiting for the E.P.A. Paperwork.We'll have that momentarily.

正在等環保署的文件-

And because of yourincredible patience...

我們在短時間內內可以拿到因為妳的耐心

we're going to knock off $5,000on each car.

我們決定每輛車再便宜妳五千元

Well, yes,you've been most patient.

是的,妳非常的有耐心

We really appreciate your patience.Well, thank you.

我們非常感謝妳的耐心,謝謝妳

Thank you.

謝謝妳

Ready for Palm Springs?

準備去棕櫚泉了嗎?

You still want to gowith all these problems?

有這些問題,妳仍然要去?

We're seconds away from closingthis deal, clearing 75 grand.

成交在即,掙七萬五

- Not bad for a couple of phone calls.- No, not bad at all.

對只打幾個電話來說還不錯吧?

- You know where to find us, right?- Right.

妳知道如何找到我們吧?倫尼

I got it under control.

我能控制全局的

I don't want to be demanding...

我不是想挑剔妳

but could you possibly say 10 or12 words before we get to the hotel?

但在我們到飯店前能說點話吧-

Hmm? Consider it foreplay.

把它當做前奏如何?

Can you include mein some of your thoughts?

妳能把我列入妳的思想之中嗎?

I'm just thinkin'.Nothing special.

我並沒有想什麽具體的東西

Maybe there's something thatyou're thinking about that we can talk.

也許只是壹些可以聊的話題

If there was, Susanna,we'd be talkin' about it.

若有什麽好談的,蘇珊娜我們便會談論的

What's the big to-doabout me thinkin'?

我只是在思考罷了我思考又有什麽不對了?

I just feel like I'm going away fora few days with someone. Call me crazy.

我是與某個人壹起出遊就算我瘋狂好了

You wanna talk? Let's talk.How was your day?

好吧,妳想聊我們就聊,妳好嗎

I feel you're excluding me from what'sgoing on. It's not that I wanna talk.

我只是覺得我被摒棄於事外而已並不表示我想聊天

One of these again, Susanna.How did we get back to one of these?

又來了,蘇珊娜我們是怎麽回到這上頭的?

I don't want to... I don't knowwhy I put up with all of this.

我不知道我為何會忍受這些事

You wanted to go to Palm Springs,and we're goin'.

妳想去棕櫚泉,我們就去棕櫚泉

But I didn't wanna go alone.I've been sitting in this car for...

是的,但我不想壹個人去我坐在這車上像個假人

You wanna talk?Let's talk!

蘇珊娜,妳想聊,我們就聊呀?

- This is not talking.- [Phone Ringing]

這不是聊天,好像妳和我要

- Yeah?- Charlie, this is Lenny.

-什麽事?-查理,我是倫尼

I've been trying to contact youfor a while.

我已找了妳壹陣子了

I got a long-distance call fromMr. Mooney, your father's lawyer.

有位孟尼先生打長途電話來

He's been trying to reach you.

他是令尊的律師,壹直要連絡妳

Your father has died, Charlie.

查理,令尊過世了查理!

- Charlie?- Uh-huh?

I'm sorry. The funeral's tomorrowin Cincinnati. He said you'd know where.

我很遺憾,明天在辛辛那提出殯

- I've got his number.- That's not necessary.

-他說妳知道在那,他留了電話-沒那個必要

- Anything else?- No.

還有別的嗎?

- If there's anything I can do...- All right.

查理,有什麽我能做的打電話來

- I'm sorry about the weekend, hon.- Charlie, the weekend?

親愛的,抱歉周末泡湯了

I told you before,we had a falling-out a long time ago.

我跟妳說過我們父子不合很久了

My mother died when I was two.It was just him and me.

家母在我兩歲時去世

We just didn't get along.

我們…就是合不來

- You're going to the funeral, no?- Yeah.

-妳要去奔喪嗎?-要

- I'm coming with you.- That's sweet, but there's no point.

我和妳壹起去妳真體貼,但沒有這個需要

I want to.

我要去,就是這樣

All right. Sorry.I forgot who I was talkin' to.

抱歉,我忘了我在和誰說話

...to our beloved neighbor...

for our memory, admirationand respect for him...

我們對於他的回憶及尊重及景仰

will live beyond the yearsof his life on Earth.

會使他在此的精神永存

Let us consecrate ourselves to followhis example of zest for life...

讓我們以他為模範,追隨他

dedication to family...

他的壹生都獻給家庭

and charity to all.

並接濟貧窮

And now, with sure and certain hopeof resurrection life...

現在,我們確定他在妳那兒永生

we commend to youthe soul of our departed friend.

我們將我們的友人交付妳的手中

Just have to go over the details ofthe will with him, and then we leave.

等今晚聽完遺囑的細節後就走

I can wait in the car.

我可以在車上等

Somebody should be watering those roses.They're all dying.

該替玫瑰澆水了,它們快枯死了

Knew this car my whole life.Only drove it once.

從小就認識這部車

A 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible.Only 8,000 production models made.

1949年別克敞篷車

Straight-Eight.Fireball Eight.

僅出廠八千輛,八缸霹靂火馬達

It was the first full yearof the Dynaflow transmission.

第壹批會自動排擋

Know it by rote.

我對它了如指掌

[Susanna]You were his only child.

妳是他的獨生子

出生那年

You came along when he was...

what, 45 or something?

他已經45歲左右了

他可能已認為不會有兒子了

He probably thoughthe was never going to have a son...