當前位置:商標查詢大全網 - 網遊競技 - 女男變錯身經典對白

女男變錯身經典對白

Woody:Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

我能否把妳比作燦爛的夏日

Thou art more lovely and temperate.

妳卻比夏日更加溫存可愛

Rough winds bla bla bla something. Can't remember. Yada yada yada.

狂風blablabla壹些什麽。記不得了。

It's alright.

就這些了

I'm no Shakespeare -

我不是莎士比亞

my guess is Romeo wasn't much of a quarterback, either, right?

我猜羅密歐也不是壹個合格的四分衛,對嗎?

I really wish I had the most perfect and...

我真的很希望我能把這個世界上最美妙和

beautiful words in the world to say to you -

最美好的詞說給妳聽

cause if I did I'd say them but...

因為如果我有的話我就會說,但是

I'd say how great you make me feel when I'm with you.

我只能說當我跟妳在壹起的時候妳讓我感覺多麽美妙

And how I love that little thing you do with your nose when you smile.

我也喜歡妳笑的時候皺鼻子的樣子

How you always correct my stupid grammar. I hate it.

還有,我很討厭妳總是糾正我的語法錯誤

But most of all -

但最重要的是

I'd tell you that... you make me a better person.

我想對妳說....妳讓我成為壹個更完美的人

My own person.

讓我做回我自己

And that's why I know that this means nothing.

這就是為什麽我認為這個(手中的皇冠)什麽都不是

And you mean everything.

妳才是我的壹切

But hey, I'm just a stupid quarterback.

但是,嘿,我只是壹個愚蠢的四分衛

I don't know the right words.

我找不到合適的詞

nell:Those were lovely words.

這些就是最可愛的詞

Perfect words.

最美妙的詞

Come here, dumb jock.

過來,笨蛋

Woody:Don't try to stop me, pencil neck.

不要阻止我,書呆子

這段其實算不上什麽對話,因為nell只說了最後的壹句,但是我個人覺得這段是整部電影中最精彩的部分。我看了十幾遍,每次聽到這段眼圈都紅紅的,呵呵。我這裏有英文的劇本,如果妳要的話可以發給妳。還有,我覺得還是自己用學到英語知識去品味的好。不論翻譯的多好,它都會或多或少的丟掉原來的味道的,呵呵,希望對妳有幫助~對了,還有就是Woody回學校找nell的那段對白~