女士 我是妳身裹光彩奪目盔甲的騎士 我愛妳
You have made me what I am and I am yours.
妳使我的生命具有意義 我永遠屬於妳
My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you.
親愛的 有千百種方式對妳說 我愛妳
Let me hold you in my arms forever more.
讓我永遠擁妳在懷中
You have gone and made me such a fool,
妳離我而去 我好像傻瓜壹樣
I'm so lost in your love.
深深的迷失在妳的愛中
And oh, we belong together.
而我們本該成雙成對
Won't you believe in my song?
妳難道不相信我歌中的真情
Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you.
女士 多年來我壹直在想 我永遠都不會找到妳
You have come into my life and made me whole.
而今妳卻闖進了我的生活 使我的生命完整而絢麗多彩
Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning.
永遠的讓我早晨壹醒來就見到妳 每壹個早晨 天天早晨
Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear.
讓我聽見妳在我耳邊輕聲細語
In my eyes I see no one else but you.
在我的眼裏只有妳
There's no other love like our love.
沒有別的愛情能夠象我們這樣了
And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near me.
是的 是的 我永遠想讓妳需要我
I've waited for you so long.
我已經等了妳許久許久
Lady, your love's the only love I need
女士 只有妳的愛是我的唯壹
And beside me is where I want you to be.
我要妳永遠伴在我身邊
'Cause, my love, there's something I want you to know,
因為 我的愛人 我要告訴妳
you're the love of my life,
妳就是我壹生之所愛
you're my lady.