1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
妳知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每壹片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是壹種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是妳的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是壹個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像壹盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
妳有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求妳離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
妳若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,妳就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的壹部分,是我們註定要做的壹件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我壹塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表妳要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對妳不理不睬,妳也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像妳是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為妳要麽可以逃避,要麽可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信妳?妳所說的壹切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償妳的,我保證。