1、Wayne: I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be. Call it in.
韋恩:我可以成為任何人——只要高譚需要我成為的。讓他們(警察們)進來。
2、Gordon (talking about Dent):A hero. Not the hero we deserved,but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight...shining.
戈登(在丹特的紀念集會):壹個英雄,壹個我們不配擁有的英雄,卻是我們需要的英雄,壹個“閃光”的騎士。
3、Gordon (to Wayne): They'll hunt you.
戈登(對韋恩):他們會追捕妳。
4、Wayne: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes...?
韋恩:妳們要追捕我,妳們要譴責我,放狗來追我。由於必須這樣做,由於有些時候……
5、the truth isn 't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
真相不是那麽好,有些時候人們理應比真相得到更多,有些時候人們的信念理應得到回報。
6、James(Son of Gordon):Batman.Batman! Why's he running, Dad?
詹姆士(戈登之子):蝙蝠俠!爸爸,為什麽他要跑?
7、Gordon: Because we have to chase him.
戈登:由於我們不得不追捕他。
8、Polices: Okay, we're going in! Go, go! Move!
警察們:我們進去,快,快!
9、James: He?didn't?do anything wrong.
詹姆士:他沒有做錯什麽。
10、Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him...
戈登:因為他是高譚配得上的英雄,卻不是我們此時所需要的。所以我們追捕他……
11、Because he can take it.Because he's not our hero.He's a silent
guardian...a watchful protector.
因為他可以承擔這些,因為他不是我們的英雄,他是壹個沈默的守衛,壹個警覺的保護者。
擴展資料:
《黑騎士》劇情簡介:
《黑騎士》影片講述了,活潑幽默、精力充沛、講話速度極快的馬丁在加州壹個中世紀主題公園工作,看起來壹點兒也沒什麽特異之處。
但偏偏他的頭被神秘擊中,醒來時,發現自己已經回到了中世紀的英格蘭。在那裏,馬丁和壹個沒落騎士、壹個農村姑娘壹見如故,三人合夥成功推翻了暴君。